LOVE ME Getaway Ideas Camden Maine Style…
This Romance package is available until May 1, 2013, please mention package when booking. This package is in addition to your room rental and includes breakfast each morning, a bottle of champagne and box of candy upon arrival, couples (1 hr) massage in your room. My apologies, this package is reserved for only the Quarterdeck room, Chart room and the Windrose Suite. A couples massage can not be accomodated in the smaller rooms.
- (More tips and things to do listed below)
Additional $260.00.00 plus tax all rooms. Must be 21. CWH is licensed to serve alcohol in ME.
Love Maine in Camden Package
Things to Do
Camden Maine is a fabulously romantic getaway in the quiet season. Rates are reasonable this time of year, leaving you with enough to spend on a great dinner at one of the local restaurants within walking distance of this romantic historic bed and breakfast, or an in room couple’s massage, or just a quiet night watching a dvd by the fireplace. The cool fresh air of Midcoast Maine promotes cuddling, and our fabulous comfort bedding personally assembled with meticulous care makes sleep a luxury item.
Camden Maine is a small town, so reservations are a good idea. Also, massages and inn room extras should be ordered well in advance to make sure things are just the way you like them.
Another Great Idea
How about a cooking class? Either as a couple or one of you could learn a new cooking technique to try out at home and bring back memories of your romantic weekend getaway. Camden Maine has become a fantastic culinary “foodie” spot for learning and enjoying great food wine and craft beer.
- Call Ahead
With any special arrangements like flowers or chocolate covered strawberries or champagne in the room, or something more creative, you should call ahead. We welcome your requests and can and have made many arrangements.
- Some Ideas
Many of these items may be ordered when reserving your room. Of course it’s always a good idea to let us know if there’s something special you would like to do…
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – hand dipped and freshly selected a classic!
- Champagne – Want to try something new? How about Italian Prosecco, California Champagne Method Sparkling, Spanish Cava, or be traditional with French bubbly the original Champagne
- In Room Massage – order well ahead, a couples’ massage is a great way to relax and connect with your partner
- Beer? Yes, craft Maine beers are also a great way to celebrate your weekend getaway
- The Language of Flowers – a wonderful symbol of life and renewal of spirits of nature and of love, a fresh bouquet of flowers is never out of style, include roses, but how about a few of her favorites also, perhaps a small book explaining the symbolic meaning of flowers and send your partner a coded floral message which he or she can have fun decoding with this book