Posts Tagged ‘Vegan cookies’
Feb 27, 2013
Enjoy your vegan cookies. No substitutes needed!
I was careful to use organic sugar. Some new vegan bakers are not aware that white sugar goes through a refining process. Bone char (charcoal made from animal bones) is an activated carbon source for this refinement process. Some Vegans do not mind this and some do. The Jewish faith believes the charcoal is so far removed that there is not meat or dairy on the bones. I always choose to use organic vegan sugar – If your going to go Vegan – go all the way!
Rooms & Packages
- Atlantic Brewing Bar Harbor Ale Local Maine Beer $3.00
- Windward House Quarterdeck Deluxe Bedroom Free!
- Windward House Harbor Carriage Deluxe Bedroom Free!
- Complimentary Breakfast Free!
- Windward House Brass Room Deluxe Bedroom Free!
- Windward House Elijah Glover Deluxe Bedroom Free!
- Windward House Chart Room Suite Free!
- Windward House Windrose Suite Free!
- Windward House Coastal Garden Bedroom Free!
- White Wine 90+ Cellars Sauvignon Blanc $13.00
- Organic Prosecco Zardetto $18.00
- Zardetto Prosecco Sparkling White Wine $15.00
Amazing how State of #Maine wants jobs but small Towns fight innovation. http://t.co/fUSthw61v4
Any #smallbiz Advocates want to help a #vegan Friendly Small Family Biz in #Maine?
Amazing how State of #Maine wants jobs but small Towns fight innovation. http://t.co/Jf41ujoHub