Posts Tagged ‘Vegan’
- 1 tablespoon ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil (do not melt)
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup natural cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1.5 cups gluten-free rolled oats, processed into flour (or 1.5 cups oat flour)
- 2-4 teaspoons coconut milk (only if needed to moisten batter)
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flax and water and set aside for a few minutes to thicken – creating the flax egg.
- Combine flax egg, coconut oil, organic peanut butter Add brown and cane sugars. With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients to combine and smooth.
- Combine the dry ingredients, Baking soda, baking powder, Salt, processed oats. Add to the wet ingredients. If dough is dry, add a teaspoon (or two) of coconut milk and beat the mixture again.
- Fold the chocolate chips and coconut flakes in.
- take a tablespoon of dough, and place on the baking sheet 2-3 inches apart. Gently press down on each ball with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for about 17 minutes.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack
Please enjoy these Vegan Gluten Free Cookies: If you have any baking questions with this recipe, call me at 877-492-9656 -Kristi