(207) 236-7005 | View Website | 1 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Charming eatery serving global cuisine such as Brazilian fish stew & moussaka amid local artwork. Accepts reservations.
Peter Ott's Steakhouse
(207) 236-4032 | View Website | 16 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Veteran waterfront restaurant serving American fare, known for its steaks, pastas & local seafood. Reservations are not accepted.
The Rhumb Line
(207) 230-8495 | View Website | 59 Sea St, Camden, ME 04843
Tables are set right on the dock at this casual restaurant serving daily caught fish & seafood. Reservations accepted for indoor seating only. Outdoor seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
(207) 236-3747 | View Website | 40 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Traditional seafood dishes get a twist at this revered eatery & bar that is indeed by the water.
(207) 230-0111 | View Website | 40 Washington St, Camden, ME 04843
Traditional Italian plates served in an intimate space with modern accents & a lively bar scene.
Romantic Night Out
Natalie's at Camden Harbour Inn
(207) 236-7008 | View Website | 83 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Stylish red-&-white dining room in a Victorian inn is a bold space for sophisticated French cuisine. Accepts reservations
Sit Back and Relax
(207) 236-3272 | View Website | 21 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Pizza & hearty American fare is served with beer & wine at this tavern with a cozy, friendly feel. Accepts reservations.
(207) 236-2327 | View Website | 50 Elm St, Camden, ME 04843
The Drouthy ("thirsty" in old Scots) Bear serves up excellent Scottish and Irish pub food in an intimate, authentic setting.
(207) 536-8482 | View Website | 7 Public Landing, Camden, ME 04843
Specialty pizzas and a wood-fired dinner on the harbor. Accepts reservations.
(207) 236-9001 | View Website | 31 Elm St, Camden, ME 04843
Intimate eatery serving familiar Thai fare such as curry, stir-fries & mains with housemade noodles. Accepts reservations.
Sea Dog Brewing
(207) 230-1306 | View Website | 1 Main St, Camden, ME 04843
Offers signature craft beers, a huge seafood selection, creative pub fare, and harbor-side dining for the whole family.
The View Rooftop Bar and Lounge
(207) 706-7990 | View Website | 16 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
The View's signature cocktail list focuses on natural ingredients paired in surprising and refreshing combinations. Also enjoy a carefully selected list of wines and local and domestic beers and a delicious small plates menu with an assortment of savory and sweet offerings.
Vintage Room at 16 Bay View
(207) 706-7990 | View Website | 16 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Intimate and sexy destination bar and small plates menu. This glamorous, gilded space balances its history with modern touches and includes hand crafted cocktails and and artisan small plates menu with both savory and sweet items.
(207) 236-2661 | View Website | 30 Main St, Camden, ME 04843
Old-school diner featuring coffee drinks & traditional American breakfast & lunch fare.
(207) 236-2465 | View Website | 25 Mechanic St, Camden, ME 04843
Fresh bagels, create-your-own sandwiches & salads served in a warm, unfussy environment.
(207) 236-8343 | View Website | 37 Main St, Camden, ME 04843
Serving gourmet sandwiches, homemade soups & salads, scratch-baked desserts & more for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Camden House of Pizza
(207) 230-2464 | View Website | 12 Mechanic St, Camden, ME 04843
Simple, family-owned standby for Italian & Greek comfort bites like pizza, pasta, gyros & salads.
(207) 230-4397 | View Website | 1 Public Landing, Camden, ME 04843
Take out food stand serving delicious hot dogs and fish tacos.
Graffam Bros Seafood Shack
(207) 236-8391 | View Website | 4 Huse St, Rockport, ME 04856
Great place for a lobster roll, crab roll or other seafood delights.
Mt. Battie Take-out
(207) 236-6122 | View Website | 247 Belfast Rd, Camden, ME 04843
Seafood, Salads, Burgers & More
Owl and Turtle Bookshop
(207) 230-7335 | View Website | 33 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
In the café you’ll find locally-roasted beans from Coffee on the Porch and sweet and savory treats from area bakers.
(207) 236-9858 | View Website | 31 Elm St, Camden, ME 04843
Quiches, soups, salads, sandwiches, and baked goods — not to mention all-fruit smoothies and fresh organic fruit and vegetable juices — are made with care in-house: always vegetarian, usually vegan, often gluten-free, sugar-free, or oil-free
(207) 236-6448 | View Website | 31 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
A local hole in the wall that's been serving up scoops and smiles for 25 years, featuring Round Top Ice Cream.
(207) 322-7129 | View Website | 19 Mechanic St, Camden, ME 04843
Offers soft serve and 20 flavors of hard serve ice cream including Maine inspired flavors such as Maine Wild Blueberry, Maine Deer Tracks and Camden Cappuccino Crunch. Other yummy treats include milk shakes, sundaes, floats, wiggies, smoothies (10 flavors!) and more.
Uncle Willy's Candy Shoppe
(207) 230-2470 | View Website | 57 Bay View St, Camden, ME 04843
Uncle Willy’s Candy Shoppe offers a wide variety of classic candy favorites: gourmet chocolates, fudge, brittles, “penny” candy, licorice, gummies, novelties, and many famous brands that you know and love.
Some favorites outside of Camden
Archer's on the Pier
(207) 594-2435 | View Website | 58 Ocean St, Rockland, ME 04841
Seafood-centric cafe with a waterfront deck providing comfort eats & a robust beer & wine list. Twenty minute drive from Windward House.
Blue Sky Cantina
(207) 236-4149 | View Website | 5 Country Inn Way, Rockport, ME 04856
Mexican Bar and Grill. Five minute drive from Windward House.
(207) 594-2034 | View Website | 15 Oak St, Rockland, ME 04841
Tiny, funky bistro with a large menu that includes Italian, Asian, pub food & vegetarian fare. Twenty minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.
Hatchet Mountain Publick House
(207) 763-4565 | View Website | 42 Hatchet Mountain Rd, Hope, ME 04847
Casual restaurant and a local favorite serving wings, irish nachos, duck poppers, soups, salads, bangers & mashed, hanger steak….and more! Ten minute drive from Windward House.
Lincolnville Lobster Pound
(207) 789-5550 | View Website | 2521 Atlantic Hwy, Lincolnville, ME 04849
Lobster, local seafood, burgers, sandwiches, surf and turf, and much more! Ten minute drive from Windward House.
(207) 236-8880 | View Website | 24 Central St, Rockport, ME 04856
A trattoria in the convivial Mediterranean tradition where friends, neighbors, and passers-by mingle over drinks on the porch or at the bar, or stay for a leisurely full-service dinner with a menu that changes daily. 5 minute drive from Windward House
(207) 596-0770 | View Website | 2 Main St, Rockland, ME 04841
Upscale eatery with a variety of intimate spaces draws acclaim for its ambitious Italian dishes. Twenty minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.
(207) 236-6109 | View Website | 420 West St, Rockport, ME 04856
Enjoy a generous selection of homemade chowders, seafood, burgers, and more! Ten minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.
Sarah’s Café and Twin Schooners Pub
(207) 882-7504 | View Website | 45 Water St, Wiscasset, ME 04578
Seafood, including lobster prepared many ways, plus pizzas & sandwiches served up in unfussy digs. Fifty minute drive from Windward House.
Suzuki's Sushi Bar
(207) 596-7447 | View Website | 419 Main St, Rockland, ME 04841
Bright eatery offering familiar sushi & Japanese rice & noodle dishes in a cozy atmosphere. Twenty minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.
Whale's Tooth Pub & Restaurant
(207) 789-5200 | View Website | 2531 Atlantic Hwy, Lincolnville, ME 04849
Informal oceanfront bar/kitchen serving seafood & steak dishes in a historic house with a fireplace. Ten minute drive from Windward House.
Youngtown Inn & Restaurant
(800) 291-8438 | View Website | 581 Youngtown Rd, Lincolnville, ME 04849
A seasonally-changing dinner menu is supplemented with daily special offerings which take advantage of the freshest available ingredients. Lobster ravioli, rack of lamb and crème brulée have been the theme for many culinary writers. Ten minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.
18 Central Oyster Bar & Grill
(207) 466-9055 | View Website | 18 Central St, Rockport, ME 04856
A daily selection of raw and chilled seafood, from Maine, and away. Eight minute drive from Windward House. Accepts reservations.